Friday, June 8, 2007

Week One: 23 Habits



Thing One: Life Long Learning
I enjoyed listening to the podcast and watching the introduction to 7 1/2 habits for life long learning. I have to admit this is the very first podcast that I've willingly listened to.



The easiest Habit to follow is " To view problems as challenges". Problems are always lurking and there are always lessons to be learned from addressing them.

The hardest Habit for me to folow will be "To use technology to my advantage". Until I master new technology I will always be at an disadvantage.

Good News!

I have developed a plan to accomplish my goal, which is to
"Embrace New Technology".

I plan on doing this by keeping an open mind and throwing away any preconceived ideas. I am confident that I can conquer my fears against technology! So often I use excuses like I don't have time, I'm too old, or I just simply rely on others who are already technically accomplished.

Never again!( well, almost never, I'm putting certain techies in my resources for help) But, when I'm finished with 23 Things, I'll be the new "techie" on the block!






1 comment:

Jennie said...

you ARE fantastic!

Marsha is AWESOME!